
So I am a little late in posting this but better late than never...right?!? I wanted to tell my hubby what an amazing father he is. I am so grateful to have him as the father to my children! He is fun, patient, loving, kind and most importantly a great example! My children love their daddy so very much. I snapped this picture of Jas on father's day and had to crack up at Jackson. He of course had to pose with pretzels in his ears:

I know, I know not a good thing to let your child put things in their ears. I gave him the whole lecture AFTER I had snapped the picture. We were in Utah for Father's day so the girls were a little disappointed that they were not going to be singing the songs they had been practicing in primary. They sang to Jason after church at my mom's house. I thought that was so cute. They practiced all week long on their own to make sure they would remember all they had learned in primary.


Thanks Jas for being such a great dad!!
3 comments:
Jason is a great dad and a good example. I can't get over that cute pic with his SEVEN children!
Thanks for taking time to come see us - after what, 4 hours? I still felt like we didn't fully catch up! Love you guys...
I just spent all day driving from Utah to Colorado - the fact that your kids have those smiles after that same trip... amazes me!!!!
(And I won't start on how many times I've lectured post-photo...)
Happy Fathers Day Jason. You are the man. Raising all those girls you have to be. :) YOur kids are so cute.
I love the pretzels. I always take pictures just so I won't yell it seem to help me.
Post a Comment