So my sister has an amazing tribute to me on her blog and thought you would all enjoy reading it. Really to sweet...she shouldn't of! Follow this link to check it out.
So, I totally saw this and thought it was real (until I read the end). I totally agreed with everything that was written, but thought it was funny that Christy would put actually say that you were her favorite! You are amazing and it was SO fun to see you guys in Wyoming. I wish it would be longer in a better place, but we'll take what we can get! Oh, and thanks for the bday wishes. You're sweet to remember.
4 comments:
Oh you think you are soo funny!!!! It really was so sweet of me to do that. I truly am your favorite sister, so I just wanted to return the honor. :)
ps, I LOVE the new family photo. Sorry we werent there to take them for you.
You are sneaky sneaky sneaky Summer! Ha ha I love it!
You are a dork! Hahahaha now I know why I love you. We think exactly the same way. I would have done the same thing.
So, I totally saw this and thought it was real (until I read the end). I totally agreed with everything that was written, but thought it was funny that Christy would put actually say that you were her favorite!
You are amazing and it was SO fun to see you guys in Wyoming. I wish it would be longer in a better place, but we'll take what we can get!
Oh, and thanks for the bday wishes. You're sweet to remember.
Post a Comment