
Jason took our girls to a daddy daughter dance recently. It was so very cute! He asked each one of them individually if they would go with him. Lexi asked everyday after that how many more days until the dance...she was SOOO excited! The day of the dance I took the girls to go get their nails painted. While we were gone Jason went and got each of the girls some roses. He put them on their pillows with a note he wrote to them. I loved how he made each one of them feel like the princess's they are!

I soooo wish I could of been a fly on the wall at the dance! I stole these pictures from Cailyn....since I was not there.
On the last song the DJ asked Taylor if she wanted to sing. She of course said no...but my sister does. So Cailyn sang the last song of the night to Jason while he danced with Lexi. SOOO cute! After the dance Jason took them all out to dinner. He was beaming the whole night!
I hope my girls realize just how lucky they are to have a dad that cares for them, loves them and treats them like every girl deserves to be treated. I am so thankful for the wonderful example he is to them on a daily basis of how a man should treat a women. He honors me and treats me like a queen! I pray that through his example my boys will learn how to treat and care for girls. Some day...way way down the road...I hope my girls will find someone just like their daddy!



7 comments:
How sweet! That sounds like so much fun! You guys have the cutest girls!
Wow, that is cute Sum! I love how Jason asked each girl individually. What a neat night for them that they will always remember.
Your girls and boys will be blessed by Jason's example.
Can't wait to see you soon!
Awe what a cute daddy! He's a keeper :)
So cute! Jason is so awesome. And FIVE daughters...there is no way any father could beat him! ha! But the fact that he didn't just do it and lug 5 girls there, but made each of them feel like they were HIS DATE. So cute, so fun, such an awesome family.
awwwww... seriously, I'm looking forward to this kind of thing... currently it's the boys who are old enough and with teenagers, I think I just realized the reason they don't DO Mom/Son parties...
I remember how excited they were to go. Looks like they had fun!
Jason sounds like one awesome man. I wish I knew him. Dang long distance. I am sure we would all be the best of friends if we lived closer. Your little ladies are blessed to have both of you.
Post a Comment