Saturday, February 7, 2009

Note to self...

So I once again used the bath tub as a play place. I was getting some work done on the computer and thought the kids could have a little fun for awhile. I was was busy busy busy when I heard Lexi say "UM mom can you come here?". Ya ya I'll be there in a minute. A minute goes by and she says with a little more urgency mom you might want to see this. I turn the corner to see this:So I was not to smart and left the bubbles right next to the tub, right within Jackson's reach. The best part was trying to see Jackson's head in the bubbles, look hard I promise he is there!

NOTE to self: DO NOT leave bubbles next to tub!!

8 comments:

TisforTonya said...

haha - love the pix!

Megs said...

Hey that looked like my dishwasher last week. LOVE it!

Lopez Life said...

That's so cute!!! That's something that my kids would do!

Logan and Ashley said...

I totally have pics of Reid doing the same thing. I love that you have to look so hard to see Jackson! What a blast they had, huh?? :0)

Cami said...

Love that last pic of the two of them. Jackson thought he was pretty cool, I'm sure! Hope Lexi is doing better! I will have to call you tomorrow.

The Hoskisson Family said...

That has to be the funniest thing ever... I love it! Jackson obviously had some serious fun! :) Love the tub!

jen said...

That looks like a lot of fun! They are so cute!

Sarah said...

I use the tub as play too!! Macey did the same thing last week!