Saturday, September 26, 2009

Colter and Boston come for a visit


We started off our Summer with a bang.....We had Colter and Boston come spend a week with us. It so much fun watching my kids with their cousins. I can not believe how fast they are all growing up! My kids are always walking the neighbors dog ( it's nice the neighbors share their dog with us so I don't have to buy one) and loved having their cousins help. Here are a few pics of our week together:
We went to the Denver aquarium one day with Kelly. As a added bonus my cousin Jesse was in town and so he met up with us. It was so fun to see him! My kids absolutely adore him and were so excited to have him with us!


We then went and spent a night at Kelly's and the kids had a blast hanging out in the hot tub!


We made a trip to the zoo and the kids got to pet a lizard...Yuck!



We topped the trip off with a visit to our neighbors to roast marshmallows and make smores...YUM! (BTW we have the best neighbors. They are an older couple who do a great job of putting up with us and our gaggle of kids.)


We miss you Colter and Boston!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh that was such a fun week!

jen said...

Jesse said he had tons of fun w/ you guys!

parkandlinds said...

What fun pictures! The one with Colter and Taylor with beards is so funny! And Boston and Lexie are so sweet in that picture of them together. The kids had such a blast out there, thanks again for doing that. I'm glad you are back to blogging! It's such a good way to keep us updated and let us see pictures of your cute kiddos.

Christy said...

I also love the picture of Colt and Taylor with Beards. Silly kids. You know I always miss a good party. I'm sad I wasn't out there for this fun week. I'm glad the kids were able to spend so much time together.
Oh, and I know it wasn't this post, but that frog they caught was HUGE! Was that really in your garage?