Thursday, September 24, 2009

I'm BaaaaaaaCK.....

Blogging. It's like diet and exercise. It's easy as long as your doing it but once you fall off the band wagon it's hard to get back on. Oh and then there is the justifying. And the guilt. Ya ya I do that all the time. Justify why it's OK I'm not doing something and then feel guilty for not doing it. So I've lived the last three months justifying and feeling guilty. I have justified that I have just been to busy to blog.

Busy..............
playing at the beach....

feeding giraffes.......

hanging out with friends.....


watching fireworks with neighbors and friends.....

catching frogs........




going to baseball games.....
playing rock-band.......
taking Lauren and Cailyn to concerts.... AND eating watermelon........
I know I know....I know what your all thinking. We are just as busy and still find time to blog. But remember I told you I was justifying to help with my guilt. Here's the thing though. The last little while I have come to realize how much I need blogging. Not really my blog and stories but yours. I can't tell you how much I have missed reading about and seeing your families. So Cami I am answering your call out from a few posts ago to re-commit. After all if it was not for blogs I would have no idea how good James looks in a kilt! Or that Scott got his mission call to Long Beach (OK i read that after I was told he got it but still I would of learned a lot sooner if I was reading blogs). Since catching up I know how good Colter looks with flattened hair (but I still love those curls)! And wait...Lauren your pregnant...what?!? CONGRATS! (So how many other pregnant announcements have I missed??? Come on fess up.) I also now have to live with the guilt for not being there when my friends could of used me. Megan I am so sorry to hear about Nana, I know how much you loved her! And T please know your family is in our thoughts and prayers. And so this is my pledge...I will get caught up on all my posts that I have neglected (yes some will be from three months ago, but hey this is my blog after all and if I want to go back that far then my golly I will). And I will be faithful once again at reading all of yours. After all I can use a good Timmy Midget and inbreeding KKK story everyday (Jen I must say that was probably one of the funniest post I have read. By the time I reached the part about Timmy Midget I feel off my chair from laughing so hard! Timmy and his inbreeding KKK neighbors will forever be a favorite.) And so happy blogging....and reading! I'm Baaaaack........

5 comments:

Lauren said...

Happy to have you back! I know what you mean by blogging. At times I feel like it is such a waste of time, but it's so much more than that for me. :) Yes, I'm prego. I am 18 weeks and find out Monday (hopefully) boy or girl!

jen said...

Yay welcome back! I've missed you in the blogging world - and missed seeing pictures of your cute kiddos! I'm glad you enjoyed Timmy Midgit! Also glad he didn't kill us and bury us in the woods :)

*Not too much longer until Disneyland!! Ahhh I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself!!

Kelly said...

Holy Crap! I couldnt believe it when I saw 20 hours ago next to your name instead of 3 months. I just loved that picture of lex and jackson playing guitar hero. Glad your back!

Megs said...

Wahoo, I felt I had lost you all over again. It was so wonderful to reconnect and then you disappeared. Please keep up your blog so I feel connected to you. I have missed you for far too long. Welcome back:)

Thanks for the comments in your post. I do love her very much.

Christy said...

I always justify things too! I love the pictures! Maybe Ill have to try playing guitar hero naked and see if I do any better :) ha ha JUST KIDDING! No one would want to see that.
I'm glad to hear that it's not your daughter Lauren thats pregnant! You had me a bit scared there for a second.
Ill have to go read Jen's blog. I don't remember that post your talking about.