Wow this year has gone by fast! Thanksgiving has come and gone. This Thanksgiving was spent with the people I am most grateful for...Family. Jason's parents and sister Erin came over along with my mom and sister Jaclyn from Utah and my sister Kelly and her hubby Bryce. We did what most people do on Thanksgiving...had tacos (YUM YUM). Okay not really we had the whole turkey dinner. The night before we made some cute little turkey cookies. Taylor made them at school and was dying to teach us all how to make them. She was asking us for a week to make them and we did what most parents do, told her we'd make them tomorrow. After a week of hearing tomorrow she finally said "What do I get if we don't make them tomorrow?". So I promised her $200 if we did not make them. So at 8:00 the next night I was quick to pull out the stuff. It actually was a lot of fun and they turned out pretty good.
As you can see, we ended up with a flock of turkeys...and they kept us up most of the night with their constant gobbling...
However, after a while the gobbling got too much to handle...and we decided it was time to take care of business!!!
We are still trying to figure out what was in that syringe that made the girls look like this!




6 comments:
and Jason was concerned about My turkey cookies?
they look great - glad you didn't have to cough up the 200 bucks!
I don't feel like we have been gone THAT long, but man Jackson looks like a kid. I bet Carter looks like a toddler then. What are your Christmas plans? Please don't tell me that we are going to cross paths. We will be in Colorado the Sat before Christmas until the next Sat. Let me know. You will be first on our list - and last!
How cute are those cookies?? I love the turkey grave yard!
I can't believe how big your kids are! More pictures please! :) The turkey's turned out so cute! Miss you guys!
Well I was checking Christy and Ryans blog when I came across yours. Your family has grown so much since we last saw you. They are adorable.I miss those nights of playing hearts all night long. Thom and I now have a daughter, her name is Tailynne. She is almost 19 months old. Well I am glad I came across your blog.
Laci
Man I miss you guys. I'm jealous Mom and J were able to come out. It was weird not seeing anyone on Thanksgiving(we were dumb and didn't think to call Park and Linds- - -Sorry guys!) I know I only have a 4 month old, but I want to make those cookies! They look so good. I think we're the only family that would even think of having Taco's on Thanksgiving instead of the norm. Crazy family!!!
P.S. the fam took a vote and we won! Your coming out the day after Christmas :)
Post a Comment