Monday, December 22, 2008

My baby is four months

I can not believe my little guy is already four months...Time flies by when your having fun! (Technically he is four and a half months.) At Carter's four month check up he weighed a big 17 pounds 13 ounces. He is quite the tank. He also already has two teeth, they came in over a month ago. He really is a good baby, well as long as he's being held. Carter has been a true joy to our family and we all love him so very much!!





4 comments:

Lauren said...

He is SO CUTE! I wish that I could hold him and kiss him. :( He has changed so much since the last pictures that I've seen of him.

bmhansen said...

He is a very cool kid. If it was okay to call another boy cute, then would. I guess it is okay because he is a baby, so yes, he is cute.

TisforTonya said...

holy CATS - my littlest one was 18 months old before she weighed that much! he's a cutie :)

Christy said...

k thats sad. . . I didn't even recognize him as Carter. He has changed so much since the last time I saw him. He has a good mixture of Jackson and Jason!