Thursday, October 29, 2009

Gotta love Colorado weather...

WE went from this........




Where's Taylor?


To this......in four daysItalic!!


It's only October and we have already had school closed for a day. LOVE these days! Nothing says great memories like being snowed in, hot chocolate, friends over, playing games and eating comfort food. Bring it on...I can't wait for this WiNtEr!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

that was a fun couple of days being snowed in. love it, but wish we lived a little closer together so we could just veg out and play games all day. we never got to raking our leaves, thats going to be a pain when the snow melts.

Cami said...

Holy Cow! I heard you got dumped on and now I see...I can't believe it. Bummer, I hope it is mostly gone for trick or treating. We had flurries that didn't stick the other day, but no snow yet. It's okay with me if it waits until after Halloween - or longer for that matter!

jen said...

I used to love when school was closed for a snow day! That's awesome. I'm sitting here in Baton Rouge and it's 80 degrees. It feels like summer, not like it's time for the holidays. I'm actually kinda missing that Utah/Colorado weather!

Christy said...

That's COlorado weather for ya! That weather can happen in less than 24 hours if it had to. I love the snow when Im just at home. I dont love the bitter cold though. Can't wait to see you guys in less than a week!

Heidi said...

Love this post! Aren't you glad though, that it changes so fast, cuz that means we got to trick-or-treat in the pic #1 type weather!?