
We spent three days in Russia. There was so much to see and do while here. We took a visit to Catherine's Castle, Peterhof, the Hermitage, experienced some shopping a also took a canal ride while here. While the palace's were all beautiful I must admit that I was happy when we left. Russia was a scary place and I felt kike I was always looking over my shoulder while walking on the streets. We had one guy in our group get his camera lens taken off of him.
One of the places we visited was a church that has all of their Tsars buried.

This is where Peter the Great, Catherine the Great and Elizabeth is buried. Kinda weird!

This is outside Catherine's Palace:



This is the dining room in her palace.

This is taken inside the ballroom. All the gold was amazing. EVERYTHING is decorated in gold.

This is one section of the painted ceiling:

This is one of the rooms. It had portraits covering the wall.

This was one of my favorites, Peterhof (Peter the Great) Palace. They had this fountain show outside that was very cool!
1 comment:
wow. You don't see that everyday. Everything decorated in GOLD. I'm sure Russia would be kindof scary. But still, it's beautiful!
Post a Comment