Last but not least...Our trip ended in Stockholm Sweden. I felt bad for Jason because I got sick and spent the first day there in bed. I finally forced myself out of bed the second day and we were able to enjoy a few of the sights. Stockholm was the biggest and busiest city we visited. We went and saw Harry Potter opening weekend while there. It was in English with Swedish subtitles....I found that odd since we were in their country. Anyway it was a huge theater. It sat 913 people and was sold out. I like the way they issue movie tickets. You are given an assigned seat so there is no need to stand in line hours before the movie starts. During the day we explored the city on our own.

This was a bench outside the palace. I thought it was a great place for the Queen to take a rest.

Another palace guard:

How lucky I was to spend a great few weeks with a great guy. Thanks Jas for making it such a memorable time!
3 comments:
I loved all of your trip. Thanks for blogging again and taking the time to share your vacation with us! We miss you. I will have to call you this week when I feel like talking. Life has thrown us another curve. Ugh! We aren't moving and all is well with the baby.
Looks like an awesome trip. Thanks for taking the time to blog it all! Aren't you guys going to Italy next year for his work trip? Those are awesome perks!!
How much fun! One day hopefully Ryan and I will make it there. Way to go Jason on working so hard to make this trip happen!
Post a Comment