I love being a mother. I love everything that comes with it. Hold Up....maybe not everything. I could do without the dirty diapers and tantrum throwing but that just comes with the territory. I love watching my children grow up and in process teach me about the little things in life. Carter just recently started crawling and it is so fun to see how excited he gets about the door stopper. I love watching Jackson as he gets as low to the ground as possible to watch the bugs in the grass. Or how excited they get at the sound of an airplane. How often do we really take the time to smell the flowers as they are starting to bloom? My kids remind me not to take the little things in life for granted. I love how excited my Anika and Taylor get to come home from school and tell me all about it. I can tell when they have something really exciting to share because I can see them running home from the bus stop. I love all the times we snuggle on the couch for a laugh on Americas Funniest Home Videos. I love listening to my Lexi laugh. She has the best giggle EVER. Come to think of it I love listening to all my children laugh as they play and have fun together. I love how being a mother has made me appreciate my own mother and all the sacrifices she made for us. I am thankful she has taught me to be a strong independent women. I am so grateful for her and the many times she has been there for me! I love being a mother, every minute, every day. I can not think of anything I would rather be doing!! Happy Mothers Day to all you mothers!
4 comments:
You really are a great mom, Sum. I have always admired your parenting. Thanks for your example - happy mothers day!
Happy Mother's Day back at you! Hope you got pampered all day long (well, except for letting Jason do the girls' hair... that might be too scary)
Happy Mother's Day to you!
I hope you had a great Mother's day!
That is so funny Carter gets a kick out of the door stopper. Your absolutely right about Lexi's laugh. It's the best.
Post a Comment