Friday, May 22, 2009

LaLaLaLaLa

Anika had her last choir concert for the 2009 school year. She joined the Monfort Singers at the beginning of the school year. She had her practices every Tuesday and Friday morning before school. I was so proud of her and her dedication to the monfort singers. Her music teacher, Mr.Apadoca, was amazing! How lucky the school is to have him!



Here are her sisters waiting for the program to start

When Lauren was in kindergarten her teacher was Mrs. Franzen. When Taylor was in kindergarten her teacher was....Mrs. Franzen. She played the piano for the performance so we could not help but get a picture of the two of them with there teacher.
Here is Anika with Mr. Apadoca. Great work Monfort Singers!!!

2 comments:

Megs said...

That is great Anika. Dedication always pays off. You are developing a real talent.

Christy said...

Anika looks so so beautiful. Holy cow. Way to go Anika. I think that Mom and Dad deprived us kids by not having us do anything in school, or play any sports. I love that you and Parker are making up for lost times! I want my kids to participate with sports, and school functions, etc.