Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Clines come for a visit...


I really enjoy spending time with Jasons family and always look forward to our times together. Jason has two sisters, Britney and Erin. His sister Britney lives in Cali so we don't get to see them as often as we'd like. They recently came to Colorado for a visit and as I'm sure you can imagine it was a good time for all. My kids were so excited to see their cousins and play with them.


This is a pic of all the cousins together: (back row)Anika, Bailey, Cailyn, Lauren and Megan (front row) Lexi, Taylor, Jackson, Robert, Carter and Jack



Jason had a blast being a kid again and playing a mean ol' game of go fish!




What great cousins: Jackson and Robert



The boys had some sort of nintendo game thing (I don't know what these things are yet my boys are to young and my girls like the polly pocket stuff and things like that) that Taylor enjoyed playing.

Doing what teenage girls do best....TEXTING!






Grandma has a great toy room with all the dress up clothes you can imagine!





On this note it was time to call it a night or should I say day?

1 comment:

Christy said...

Wow, I didn't realize the family is as big as it is. I guess when you have 7 kids, and they have 4. . . Thats enough to make the group look big! I miss the Gollhofers. I bet it was so nice to finally see Jason and Britney. I didn't recognize Megan. . . How old is she now?