If we were going to vote on hair alone, it would be a pretty close vote. Pedro has a slight edge with that "mustache", but the open mouthed-goofy look on Taylor pulls her even again. With all else being pretty even, I have to vote for Taylor because of her mad hair curling skills!
Too funny! Is that an attack of sponge rollers or what? Wow, Tay! Lookin' good. Oh, and apparently Jason was earning some serious husband points! Or digging himself out of a hole! Haha, I know your just an amazing husband. Good job on keeping Summer so happy!
8 comments:
If we were going to vote on hair alone, it would be a pretty close vote. Pedro has a slight edge with that "mustache", but the open mouthed-goofy look on Taylor pulls her even again. With all else being pretty even, I have to vote for Taylor because of her mad hair curling skills!
I'll vote for Taylor!
Did she run for something at school? Or was she just trying to look like Pedro for fun? She is so funny!
That looks like some of my "rag-curl" work! Am I right!?! Looks good on her! HeeHee! Sorry...
Too funny! Is that an attack of sponge rollers or what? Wow, Tay! Lookin' good.
Oh, and apparently Jason was earning some serious husband points! Or digging himself out of a hole! Haha, I know your just an amazing husband. Good job on keeping Summer so happy!
I love the hair-do!
It was so fun to see your family. I will be checking in often. Thanks for letting me know about your blog.
Hey I am just reminding you about trivia at Island Grill tommorow night at 8!!! We need all the help we can get!!! LOL
Post a Comment